Be a major leader for one of Australia’s fastest-growing start-ups and be part of the initial team required to help ResVu scale in the US and European markets in 2022. Key investment partners have requested ResVu hire the absolute best across all vacant roles within the business and as a result we’re looking to offer the best possible package for anyone with the right passion, initiative, and skillset to help us achieve our goals.
ResVu recognises its employees as the heart and soul of the company and this is why we are widely recognised as an employer of choice. ResVu is both proud and protective of the culture it maintains and we look forward to welcoming anyone we believe will fit the required values we cherish.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. Reporting to our Senior Software Engineer, you will work as part of a dynamic cross-functional team. You will assist with analysing complex business requirements, designing and delivering secure, operationally stable front-end web applications applying innovation and automation where applicable. You will join a growing team where creativity, influence, and strong proactive communication skills are highly valued.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React/Next.js
- Designing and developing (front end and back end) complex software systems
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ software development experience, including a demonstrated history of full-stack development
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) cloud infrastructure/platform experience
- Exceptional problem-solving capability
- Adaptability and a passion for continuous learning
- Ability to self-manage and proactively raise issues/concerns with the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and incorporate timely software changes based on feedback
- Long term growth opportunities within a rapidly expanding business
- Permanent full-time role
- High earning opportunity: $75,000 to $110,000 (Experience dependent) Base + super + bonus
- Employee Options Scheme: ResVu has a clear strategy to reward its long-term employees for their input into the business and assistance in achieving its goals.