Be a major leader for one of Australia’s fastest-growing start-ups and be part of the initial team required to help ResVu scale in the US and European markets in 2022. Key investment partners have requested ResVu hire the absolute best across all vacant roles within the business and as a result, we’re looking to offer the best possible package for anyone with the right passion, initiative, and skillset to help us achieve our goals.
ResVu recognises its employees as the heart and soul of the company and this is why we are widely recognised as an employer of choice. ResVu is both proud and protective of the culture it maintains and we look forward to welcoming anyone we believe will fit the required values we cherish.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. Working closely with the CTO, you will work as part of a dynamic cross-functional team. You will assist with building secure, robust CI/CD pipelines ensuring that software is released as smoothly as possible according to best practices.
- Build and maintain continuous integration, release and deployment processes using Kubernetes and relevant CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Launching of new projects on GCP
- Auditing usage of GCP at the organisations level of access
- Driving cloud adoption for the business
- Build processes and tools for new projects
- Look for ways to further automate business processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in-depth, hands-on GCP DevOps experience
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker.
- Experience using and configuring continuous integration tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent skills in communicating technical ideas to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- A passion for doing things the right way and staying up to date with industry best-practice
- Exceptional problem-solving capability
- Adaptability and a passion for continuous learning
- Ability to self-manage and proactively raise issues/concerns with the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and incorporate timely software changes based on feedback
- Long term growth opportunities within a rapidly expanding business
- Permanent full-time role
- High earning opportunity: $90,000 to $130,000 (Experience dependant) Base + super + bonus
- Employee Options Scheme: ResVu has a clear strategy to reward its long-term employees for their input into the business and assistance in achieving its goals.